Monday, August 23, 2010

no shakes


It was a sad morning at the Zundel residence today. I accidentally broke the blender this weekend and so we were shake-less (GASP!) this Monday morning. I have been making the best morning shakes for about a month now and both Kyle and I can definitely feel a difference in the way we feel.
Here is the receipt(roughly) I kind of just throw things in...

orange juice (about 2 cups)

frozen fruit- loving the Costco tropical blend: papaya, mango, pineapple- about 1 1/2 cups. Also, kind of obsessed with the Pomeberry frozen mix at Costco too. We alternate each every other day.

blueberries or raspberries, blackberries etc..- about 1/2-1 cup.

pomegranate concentrate- 2 tblspoons. Can be found at Henry's.

and 2 heaping scoops of "Alive" powder mix- this contains all essential vitamins and minerals for the day. you can find this also at Henry's.

and about 6-8 large ice cubes

we are seriously addicted!
the receipt changes everyday, I just add anything that we have available in the refrigerator.

I'm on the hunt for a blender today!
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment