Tuesday, July 6, 2010

working out the kinks



I am REALLY, REALLY trying hard to have the photo shoot this Saturday!! It all depends on if the lovely P can send the remaining samples out this week but I probably won't know until the end of it :) However in preparation, my beautiful model Heather and one of my besties, Amanda came over yesterday to do a test run of hair and makeup. It was a lot of fun and definitely put my mind at ease a bit. Lucky for me, Heather looks amazing in all of the stuff and with each outfit I got more excited.
Additionally, Amanda and I hit up F21 last night to fill in any jewelry that we think was still missing. Still need a pair of fabulous shoes, hoping to find those today. I'll keep you posted...

photo

6 comments:

  1. I came home so excited, your line is unreal, Watch out world.......xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the photoshoot goes well! I just did one yesterday! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see! Thanks for keeping us up to date!! yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a q you may be able to answer for me... god luck with the shoot!
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEESSSSS!!! This is super exciting and I'm loving the new friend I met, La Feem. This is gonna be good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like so much fun. Send photos if you can!

    ReplyDelete