Monday, July 25, 2011

meet heather...


A San Diego native, Heather has definitely put her fashion stamp on the city. Keeping busy with her um-teen jobs; fashion stylist, blogger, model and personal shopper Oh! and I forgot the best part... she owns a vintage jewelry line called La Feem (I own a few pieces myself). Talk about inspirational! She is always on the move working her magic throughout Southern California.
Heather's most recent styling work can be found on the style page of the August issue of San Diego Magazine (page 30) **please note that the Chanel and RAEN glasses should be switched** She also helped kendall k. with a mention of the "Best of San Diego" naming our line the Best Women's Clothing Line in San Diego. She is always an inspiration and I'm honored to call her my friend.

3 comments:

  1. Ur r the sweetest! I'm so happy to know you Kendall, you're an incredible designer and an incredible friend! Thanks for the shout out. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. super adorable photo and you both are pretty amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo of the two of you! Awesome people attract even more awesome people, you both rock!

    ReplyDelete