Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a box full of goodies...

Fedex arrived today!!!!!
Inside the box I found seven more samples sent to me from my China factory. I love these days! Even when I worked for other people I always loved opening the boxes filled with samples that were created from a sketch and detailed measurements that I provided, it's like Christmas!!! I'm not going to lie, this can sometimes be a love-hate situation. In this case it was like Christmas + Birthday + Anniversary. Some of the samples need some extra attention but for the most part I'm thrilled with what I have received so far.
I have received 17 out of my 22 styles that I put in, things are moving right along...

On another note, I have ordered my hang tags! For some reason ordering labels makes it feel so real to me. For those of you involved in the process, I went with the larger version with the antique gold grommet (point for Jenika). I realized that the antique goes quite nicely with the typewriter font. I will post a picture once I receive.
Have a great night.
~k

2 comments:

  1. Nice! How exciting for you! I cannot wait to see some of these fab pieces. So great that your samples are coming back so well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sure to gain more points by the time this whole process is complete. my taste is just THAT good.

    ReplyDelete