Friday, March 2, 2012

Party at Kyss boutique

Karen, the super lovely owner of Kyss boutique, is throwing kendall k. a launch party for the new Spring 12 collection this Saturday!! I'm so excited... after all the hard work, it's finally time to party! whoo-hoo. Please stop by and say hello if you're in the area.

p.s I'm dropping the collection off TODAY as an early preview. Now you can shop early!
Check out the entire Spring 12 collection here.

and past parties here.
Have a great weekend everyone!!

Kyss Boutique
2641 Gateway Rd. #101
Carlsbad, CA 92009

4 comments:

  1. I wish I lived closer so I could come out and support you! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you lived closer too! I would LOVE to have coffee with you.. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!
    I love balloons and champaign :)

    ReplyDelete