Monday, September 5, 2011

Behind the scenes- Spring 12

Last Thursday we headed up to Los Angeles to shoot the Spring 12 collection. We used my showroom at the Cooper Building as the location, and the industrial, raw feeling it provided was perfect! and I really couldn't be happier with the team I had! there was such an amazing dynamic between all of us, that I'm sure it was captured in the photos. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Melissa Valladares- Amazing photographer
Alexis Roohani- Model ( super talented interior designer by day)
Amanda Zundel Warrington- Assistant/ makeup extraordinaire.
Here are some behind the scenes shots from the day.



5 comments:

  1. I seriously forget sometimes how far in advance designers have to work. I can't wait to see what your Spring 12 collection holds! I can already tell it's going to be fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds amazing...I would love to be a part of something like that! Let me know if you ever need a helping hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! xoxo

    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete