Monday, August 29, 2011

Sofia's wedding

Just one weekend shy of the monstrous Kardashian wedding, Sofia Coppola married her long time sweetheart and Phoenix front man , Tom Mars in a quaint little Italian Village behind her father's grand palazzo. bellissimo!


I'm a tad obsessed with everything she does, but I think my favorite Sofia movie has to be Lost in Translation. What's your's?


image

p.s Haute Look is having a HUGE sale for the kendall k. Spring product right now! Up to 60% off. Happy shopping :)

6 comments:

  1. love sofia. have you ever seen her in this chemical brothers video?>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0dxByaPWhM

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see more of what you will have in your clothing line! Much success and many blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked gorgeous in that dress. I am way into her, too! Best wishes to her!!!

    And I've watched "Lost in Translation" more times than I can count. It is such a special film with a rocking soundtrack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo of them is so perfect, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of her movies, but Lost in Translation is one of my all time favorites! Love her!

    ReplyDelete