Friday, August 26, 2011

How do you know...


I have been struggling with one of my factories now for the last couple months. It is obvious with the lack of communication and the lack of efficiency that they no longer want to work with my company. While this pains me, I understand the reasons behind it. Working with a smaller company takes a lot of upfront investment with very little return in the beginning, and juggling a smaller company with your much larger clientele, it is no surprise that the smaller one will loose attention.
My problem is that I LOVE her work, prices, and the fact that she has been with me since the beginning, she helped me start this company!
Now my question is, should I fight for it, or continue to struggle with the "partnership" and perhaps damage the business? How do you know when to cut ties?

p.s I know I'm really behind on this, but I'm loving Pintrest!! (this photo says it all)
image

4 comments:

  1. What a tough predicament to be in . . . on the one hand you love her work and there is something to be said for staying persistent and going after exactly what you want and then there is the other hand where sometimes you have to let go, be thankful for the time you had together getting your company started, know you have {maybe} out grown each other and now it is time to spread your wings and open other doors. You never know what is just around the corner! Listen to your inner voice! I have no doubt you are going to make the best decision for you and for your amazing business! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Samantha! I guess I don't know what could be around the corner for me and sometimes you just need to release energy in order to accept new.

    Thank you for your sweet and thoughtful comment. We really need to get together sometime soon :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s a nice post! Thanks a lot for sharing your ideas with us! I hope to read your future post as they help me a lot through the knowledge and ideas that you impart to us readers! More power to your site.

    Home Abs Workout

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to be at a loss for thought this early in the morning. I am not sure what to say. I will be praying for you and that will have peace with your decision--I know it's not an easy one to make.

    Wishing you sunshine & cheer!

    ReplyDelete