Friday, June 18, 2010

antiquing and such..

Today was full of great finds, good laughs and amazing company!
I had the pleasure of attending (with Bianca of bink and boo) a few fantastic estate sales plus the mother ship of antique sales at the "Betty Crocker" estate in Valley View. I had NO IDEA there was a house that cool in Valley View. The Matilda's Mouse event happens once a month and has a plethora of really old goodies and reasonable prices! You should check it out.

Here is Matilda herself...


crazy amounts of stuff




how amazing is that chandelier?!


here are the treasures that I found today...


the clock ended up being the most expensive purchase all day at $22.

all I could imagine in the little serving dish is little cocktail weenies :)


and of course we had to stop for Julian pie... (for father's day...promise:)



have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I can't wait to check it out.

    Have a great weekend darling. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the gloves

    tc


    www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely adventure. I adore stopping at antique stores. You never know what treasure you'll find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great finds! i'll have to check it out next month for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous!;) I was so looking forward to going, next time! Love your glove find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was the only person who used the word "plethora"! I had so much fun! Next month we'll rent a party bus and load it with all the girls.

    Thanks for joining me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lucky are you! Looks like you found some great buys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes on the party bus!!!!!!! looks like you guys had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete